I don't keep myfitnesspal open for my diary to be viewed because I've had some people comment on things in the past and no one can understand that everyone's nutrition is specific for them and they always tell me what I should and should not be eating, and how much, so I keep it private. I know that's annoying but I thought I would share a typical day of what I eat with the macros that I'm at now. I want to be able to cook more but honestly, it's SO hard with living in New York City. Our kitchen is so tiny and getting groceries to your house is just a J-O-B so you just get the essentials each week.
Okay, moving on...
Every morning I wake up, I eat a teaspoon of peanut butter, and I start making coffee. I have no idea why I immediately eat peanut butter, but it feels right and now I have this habit I can't break. HAAAAA. #imawinner
I have coffee with sugar free creamer and 2 mini Reese cups. Coffee and chocolate? Y'all know it's amazing.
I have protein waffles every.single.morning. I am ridiculous and get upset if I can't have them.
The meals are relatively the same every day so I'm just going to start naming in order what I would have and this totals my macros of 200g carb, 60g fat, and 160g protein. Get ready because it's crazy.
- Coffee + Reese cups
- Protein waffles
- 2 egg whites + fat free cheese in low carb tortilla wrap
- 1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest ( Broiled with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter)
- French Toast (2 slices of bread with one egg) with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Egg white omelete (2 egg whites, 1.5 oz livermush, fat free cheese)
- Pumpkin Munchkin from Dunkin Doughnut with afternoon coffee
- Another serving of protein waffles with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 oz cashews
- 1/2 Chile Lime burger plus skinny cow wedge on toasted bread (SO.GOOD)
- 2 chocolate chip cookies (Entenmann's brand)
- Sugar Free jello topped with fat free whip cream
- Another serving of protein waffles (I'm not kidding, I'm ridiculous)
- Cake Cone with 1/3 cup artic zero ice cream with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter and 2 goldfish crumbled on top
I'm normally eating every hour. That was one day example, but I frequent Dunkin and I get their hashbrowns a lot. I also have ground turkey with butternut squash many nights. I have been trying my hardest to eat more apples because I love them. They just take so many carbs and the same amount as a Skinny Cow and to be honest, I find myself eating the skinny cow instead. However, I do feel micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) are very important too. I will have rice cakes with peanut butter. If I find something mini, it's mine. I've been on a yogurt covered pretzel kick lately. I have like 3 per day normally. I'm the person that can eat however many I have planned and then I'm done. I eat pumpkin spice oreos a lot too of course. I make mug cakes occasionally. I make wraps and sandwiches a lot. I want to make chili next week. There is nothing that is off limits. I just fit this all into my macros.
I take a multivitamin, magnesium, calcium, and fish oil every day. That's a lie. I don't take them everyday. I TRY though and that's what counts right? :)
I hope this helps to show what I eat a little more every day!
With love and food,