Ever have a to-do list that doesn’t get done at all because you are having such technical difficulties. That is my life right now. I am wanting so badly to put some things on my new blog, but it is being very testy with me. I had to step back, go work out, and come back to it so that I didn’t throw my computer across the room. HA!
However, I was able to put together this tasty little treat and it’s so easy so I just had to share so in all it’s glory, I give you …
The Pizza Burrito
I just have to share that I’ve been working on my photography skills, and this is a “food” setting. It basically makes food colors really vibrant, and I’m not sure that’s my jig. Nevertheless, here’s the simple ingredients:
- 1 low carb wrap (Trader Joes Brand)
- 2 oz 99% lean ground turkey (if you refer to my meal prep then I always have this on hand already cooked)
- 1 laughing cow garlic and herb cheese wedge
- Hunts pizza sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Put a piece of aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and lay down wrap
- Make pizza
- Bake on 350 for 10 minutes (the crust will get crispy and yummy)
- Roll into burrito
I mean really, it’s that easy. I always cut the laughing cow cheese into little slices onto the pizza. Yes, I use a tablespoon to put my sauce down. I count macros. So, yes that’s what I do.
Macros: 20 P // 13g C // 5g F
With love and pizza,