So, I don't do recipes NEAR enough and mostly that's because I was working on some things. We also lived in New York City and have I ever told you HOW HARD it is to cook there. Like, feels impossible so we just got the weekly things that we had to have and just didn't worry about cooking. Everyone has TINY kitchens and you could pay tons of money to have food delivered or you could walk a mile with it from the subway like we always did. We lived in a beautiful location but also really inconvenient. HAHA!
KATIE SHUT UP AND GIVE US THE RECIPE!
okay, geez. ;)
It's super easy, but I think I always say that! I just enjoy cooking though :)
- 4 Flat Out Wraps
- 1 can black beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup fat free Mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 lb of chicken
- 2 oz of fat free cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons of taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 while preparing everything
- Cook chicken in taco seasoning in BIG, deep skillet
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except cream cheese and fat free cheese
- Once mixed, add cream cheese at the end and stir and let it melt into the mixture
- Prepare and spray a 8x8 baking dish
- Start layering! I started with pouring 1/3 mixture into dish
- Add 2 flat out wraps!
- Layer another 1/3 of skillet contents and then top with 1/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (You can buy regular Mexican cheese but this adds fat to the dish- some people are judgy of fat free cheese so if that's you, then it's totally preference!)
- Layer another 2 flat out wraps, top with the remaining 1/3 and top with 1/4 cup mozz and 1/4 cup cheddar
- Wrap in foil and bake for approximately 15 minutes