Hey guys! I have easy, peasy, simple, delicious recipes coming to you today. Like forreal, yall know I will always give my honest opinion and yall know that most of the time, I don't really do protein powders.
I don't think they taste very good and I always WANT to like them, but I just don't.
Wellllllll, I finally found one that I do! YAY!! This will be so useful in so many recipes!
Lean Body for Her by Jamie Eason has no artificial sweetener in the product, and I think that's what makes it take the cake. There is no aftertaste but just pure deliciousness. Last night, Tanner was having a protein shake and I noticed it was chocolate which he normally has blueberry and I was like "BOY DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY LEAN BODY!" So, yes, it's that good. Haha!!
I decided to go with the newest instagram trend of the Protein brownie plus a clean chocolate smoothie! All macros are listed below! ENJOY! I know I did a jig! I should take a video of what it looks like when a healthy cook makes something unique in the kitchen and it turns out well. It's like the Spongebob dance BRING IT AROUND TOWN!! I plan on making chocolate cheesecake this weekend with this protein powder! It's going to be gone so fast. I need like 10 bags of it!!
Jamie Eason Natural Whey Concentrate Protein Brownie:
- 2 Scoops Lean Body for Her Chocolate Natural Whey Concentrate
- You can purchase that HERE
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or unsweetened almond works too)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: 1 tablespoon baking stevia
- Everyone likes things a different sort of sweetness so it's up to you but I put it in there and it was GREAT!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray loaf pan
- Put all ingredients into loaf pan
- Mix until battery consistency
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
This has been floating around instagram as half this recipe and just microwaving it for 30 seconds. That's definitely an option as well if it's just one person! I just wanted to make sure I had enough to share with my friend, Bridget and my husband! :) Still not enough, it's so good! haha!
Jamie Eason Natural Whey Concentrate Protein Smoothie:
- 1 Scoop Lean Body for Her Chocolate Natural Whey Concentrate
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Few Ice Cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon xantham gum
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend
- Optional: Top with light whipped cream (not optional for this girl but you can choose whatever you fancy)
It's going to be a very very thick consistency with this amount of xantham gum. If you would like it to be thinner, then use 1/4 teaspoon. A little xantham goes a LONG WAY!
Here are some of the ingredients used today! These are all items I love to have on hand all the time for recipes!
Hope y'all enjoy these as much as I did!!!
With love and Jamie Eason,