I have been wanting to try recipes for so long, but just never do it so I decided I was going to take the leap and START this week! It actually is really hard in NYC because getting groceries home is a huge to-do with carrying it all back!
Let's get right to it!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 scoops vanilla whey of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: chocolate chips (those were added for the picture actually haha)
- Mix all ingredients in blender (should be cookie consistency)
- Let dough sit in fridge for 30 min to 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 300
- Spray loaf pan (9x5) and fill it up!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
NOTE: Serves 8
All recipes that I make, I have no idea how they are going to turn out. This could have been a total bust and I actually thought it might be when the dough was cookie like. Cookies normally take 6-8 minutes at 350 to cook, but since I made a loaf I set the baking to a little lower temperature but for longer and just stuck a fork in it to make sure it was done. I don't do timers on things (but maybe I'll start for recipes for you guys lol). I'm hoping one day to not have to use measuring spoons/cups either. I always think that's a sign of an awesome cook!
Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you try it! Tag me and all that fun stuff!
With love and pumpkin,