These muffins are 17 calories-that is not a lie! 17!...which is ironically my number on my varsity soccer team from freshmen year to senior year! HAHA! It's a sign, so let me just go ahead and tell you how to make these. If you make my protein waffles, this recipe will be oddly (but not so oddly) familiar to you, but I think you'll be excited with how easy of a switch in a few things to make muffins!
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 6 egg whites
- 2 sweet N low packets (or stevia or whatever)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon Torani sugar free pumpkin pie syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
You can feel free to add as much cinnamon, nutmeg, and sweetener to your tasting! This sure does have a lot of ingredients, and didn't seem like it did when I did it! HAHA! But half of them are pumpkin things because GIMME ALL DA PUMPKIN!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in blender (it will be a thick consistency and will take some good mixing-taste the batter-it might be better than the muffin HA)
- Spray mini muffin pan
- Add 1 tablespoon mix to pan (should fill up 24 muffins)
- Took 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips and added a few to the top of the mix (turns out to be 5-6mini chips per muffin)
- Bake for 7 minutes
ENJOY!!! Believe me, there are going to be many many more to come in this pumpkin season!!!
With love and pumpkin,